Do you need to re-insulate your commercial building in Rochester, Syracuse or a surrounding area in upstate New York—or insulate a new building being constructed? MIG Building Systems is a good name to know!
Give us a call at 585-385-3030 or contact us online to schedule your commercial insulation service in Rochester or Syracuse!
Our Commercial Insulation Products & Services in Rochester & Syracuse
Our team has worked with builders, business owners and property managers for a variety of commercial and industrial insulation projects. We are experts when it comes to insulating all types of buildings, including (but not limited to):
- And more
Types of Insulation Installation by MIG Building Systems
Different types of insulation provide different benefits. At MIG Building Systems, we offer our customers a variety of options for insulation. Learn more about our fiberglass, spray foam, rigid foam, cellulose, and rockwool insulation options!
Fiberglass is made up of extremely fine glass fibers and is a popular form of insulation. Fiberglass insulation is an extremely cost-effective option, and the high R-values provide the most desirable levels of protection for your home. MIG relies on the trusted Owens Corning brand for its long-standing quality fiberglass insulation products. We recommend Owens Corning EcoTouch® PINK® FIBERGLAS™ Insulation because it helps your home stay comfortable throughout seasonal changes and contains almost 100% natural ingredients.
We recommend putting fiberglass insulation in your home because:
- Fiberglass insulation is a non-corrosive insulation option that doesn’t require fire-retardant chemicals that could corrode pipe and metal
- Fiberglass insulation is non-combustible and meets all required building model codes
- Fiberglass insulation is highly moisture-resistant, which is important for maintaining your insulation’s effectiveness
If you are interested in the benefits of fiberglass, give us a call at 585-385-3030 or contact us online to talk with an expert!
We offer Icynene spray foam insulation, which has been tested and validated as an air barrier material and is ideal for both new construction and re-insulation projects. It expands into hard-to-reach cracks and crevices, and it reduces air leakage to provide you with the utmost comfort in a cost-efficient way.
Icynene spray foam insulation can:
- Add structural strength to your home and adheres well to any surface it is sprayed on
- Help boost your home’s resale value
- Help inhibit mold growth because it does not absorb water
- Maintain its shape (and its insulation value) after it’s installed – it won’t settle or shrink
Rigid foam insulation installation is mainly used for new construction projects, and in our experience, it is a great solution for insulating homes and buildings and maximizing energy efficiency.
There are three types of rigid foam insulation:
- Polyisocyanurate (polyiso): polyisocyanurate rigid board insulation typically comes with reflective foil facing on both sides. This makes it ideal for the attic, as the foil helps your home reflect, rather than absorb, the sun’s energy
- Extruded polystyrene (XPS): extruded polystyrene rigid board panels have smooth, plastic surfaces and are extremely durable
- Expanded polystyrene (EPS): EPS rigid board insulation can be used for both new construction projects and re-insulating
When it comes to insulation, our experts will provide the best advice when it comes to you and your home!
Your home is made of many cracks and crevices that need to be filled properly with insulation. Cellulose insulation is sprayed or blown into your home’s walls, providing a seamless insulation system.
Cellulose insulation can:
- Make your home more comfortable year-round
- Reduce outside noises (and muffle sounds between different levels and rooms inside homes)
- Help improve the overall efficiency of your air conditioner
- Help increase resale value to your home
- Facilitate a healthier environment (reduced energy consumption decreases carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gas emissions)
When it comes to cellulose insulation, the experts at MIG are ready to assist you.
Made of rocks and minerals spun into small, high temperature-resistant fibers, rockwool (or mineral wool) insulation is used for a variety of applications. This is thermally efficient but can also help provide soundproofing. Rockwool insulation is often used:
- For thermal control and acoustical comfort in buildings (attics, ceilings, walls and more)
- For thermal, acoustical and condensation control in commercial and institutional HVAC systems
- For energy savings, process control and sound control in industrial and manufacturing processes
No matter the insulation type, our teams have the experience, understanding and expertise necessary to be competitive while consistently meeting the needs of our customers. Our projects range from large, high-profile jobs to small, local ones.
Contact MIG Building Systems to have a free estimate for your commercial insulation service either at 585-385-3030 or online!
Building Insulation Contractors in the Rochester & Syracuse Areas
From start to finish, when we install insulation in a building, our trained staff of professionals will get the job done right and help you meet your project’s budget and goals.
Whether you need to insulate an office, warehouse or other industrial metal building, you can count on the MIG team.
Contact us online today or give us a call at 585-385-3030 to schedule your Rochester or Syracuse commercial insulation service.