Do you need to insulate your home in the Greece, New York area? MIG Building Systems can install fiberglass insulation that can help you save money and live more comfortably year round.
Fiberglass has been used as an insulation material for decades and it’s still one of the most widely used types of insulation today. It’s the pink fluffy material you’ve probably seen in your attic.
Made of very fine glass fibers, fiberglass insulation is mostly used as a blanket system (batts and rolls) or loose-fill, but it’s also available as rigid boards and duct insulation. Fiberglass blanket insulation is generally installed in spaces relatively free of obstructions, and loose-fill fiberglass (made from molten glass) is used in open-blow applications, like attics, or closed-cavity applications, like walls and covered attic floors.
Fiberglass insulation offers many benefits besides saving you money—it:
- Helps your home in Greece stay more comfortable all year long
- Can resist moisture
- Helps increase the energy efficiency of your air conditioner and furnace
- Can improve the resale value of your home
Owens Corning Fiberglass Insulation
MIG installs fiberglass insulation from Owens Corning. We rely on the trusted Pink Panther brand for our quality insulation products, which offer the aforementioned benefits and more. Owens Corning’s EcoTouch™ PINK™ FIBERGLAS® Insulation:
- Helps reduce monthly heating and cooling costs over the lifetime of your home
- Offers Owens Corning’s exceptional thermal and acoustical performance
- Contains almost 100 percent natural ingredients
- Is certified to include a minimum of 58 percent total recycled content
- Is formaldehyde-free
And for your complete peace of mind, we offer a 10-year warranty on Owens Corning products we install—which is the first and only warranty of its kind in the industry.
If you live in Greece, look no further than MIG. We are the exclusive Owens Corning Certified Energy Expert contractor in the entire western New York area. All our sales consultants and insulation professionals are extensively trained and certified by Owens Corning, which allows us to bring our customers great innovative techniques and products.
Contact MIG today to learn more!