Residential Retrofit Insulation Services in the Rochester & Syracuse, NY Areas
Do you need to re-insulate your home in the Rochester or Syracuse area? Call the team at MIG Building Systems! We are experts when it comes to retrofit insulation (re-insulation) and energy solutions for all types of homes.
Request a quote for your project today by calling 888-397-0988!
Types of Insulation for Retrofit Projects
The team at MIG Building Systems improves the energy efficiency, comfort and value of homes throughout the upstate New York area. There are several options when it comes to replacing the insulation in your home. We install the most popular options, including:
- Spray foam: Typically made of polyurethane, spray foam is applied wet and expands into thick foam. Spray foam insulation can be installed in crevices and hard-to-reach areas and can help reduce air infiltration.
- Fiberglass (batts and blown-in): Fiberglass, which has been used to insulate homes for decades, is available as loose-fill/blown-in or batts. Fiberglass is made of tiny glass fibers and is often installed in attics but can be used to insulate walls and crawl spaces as well.
- Cellulose: Cellulose is environmentally friendly—it consists of up to 85 percent recycled material and takes less energy to make than other insulation materials—and can be installed in any area of a home.
Where Can You Re-Insulate Your Home?
Although you can add insulation to almost any area of your home where you want to improve energy efficiency, some of the most common areas people in the Rochester and Syracuse area want to insulate include:
- Attics: Attics contribute to some of the highest amounts of energy loss in the home. Proper insulation can help improve your home’s energy efficiency and comfort.
- Walls: Don’t let your conditioned air escape through the walls or near the windows and doors. The experts at MIG Building Systems can help you insulate the walls to make your home more comfortable.
- Crawl spaces: Crawl spaces are another common area of heat loss in a home. We can help you seal any gaps in your insulation.
Call Today for Retrofit Insulation in Upstate New York
Upgrade your home’s insulation today with a retrofit insulation installation. MIG Building Systems is backed by the Installed Building Products brand, so you know that you can depend on us.
Contact us online or by phone at 888-397-0988 to get in touch with our experts today!