If you need gutter repair service in the Rochester or Syracuse areas, talk to MIG Building Systems today. We have been serving the Upstate New York region since 1975, delivering quality products and reliable, professional service.
Rain gutters are one of the most important exterior features of your home, so it’s important they’re not overlooked when repairs are required.
Schedule your repair in Rochester or a surrounding area in Upstate NY by giving our gutter contractors a call at 888-397-0988.
Why Are Your Rain Gutters Important?
Gutters serve a significant purpose in protecting your home. They:
- Channel water away from your home
- Protect your home’s foundation and landscaping
- Help keep siding and masonry clean
- Help prevent erosion caused by water damage
- Protect entranceways and porches
Damaged gutters don’t function the way they’re supposed to, and this is why repair and maintenance is essential! When gutters are not maintained properly on a regular basis or left unfixed when damaged, they can cause serious problems for your home. Gutter end caps, mitered corners and other parts of seamed gutters frequently leak. Sometimes gutters become loose, dislodged or can even completely fall off. This requires repairing, rehanging or sometimes replacing the gutter section altogether.
When your gutters are damaged or working improperly, they aren’t protecting your home. In fact, sometimes they can do the exact opposite.
Foundation damage and basement flooding are just two examples of what inadequate gutters can cause. When gutters aren’t cleaned or maintained properly, they could also lead to interior wall damage, rotten wood or mold and mildew growth.
Common Gutter Repairs
Some of the most common rain gutter repair projects we complete in the Rochester, NY area include:
- Repairing gutters damaged by ice
- Rehanging and re-nailing gutters that have loosened
- Repairing or replacing damaged downspouts that have loosened or become disconnected from the outlet
- Adding and replacing extra parts as needed
- Adjusting improperly pitched gutters (redirecting water toward the downspouts)
- Sealing leaking seams
- Repairing and replacing fascia boards and soffits
- Repairing ridge caps and flashing
For more information on the above projects, contact one of MIG’s specialists today!
Help Prevent Gutter Repair in the Future
Although there’s nothing you can do to completely prevent the possibility of needing repairs down the road, there are a few things you can do to greatly reduce the frequency of necessary repairs.
- Install Gutter Helmet® – These systems are installed directly to your gutters and prevent anything from catching in the gutters and becoming clogged. Due to its innovative design, it allows water to fall into the gutters, but very little else.
- Install Helmet Heat® – Keep ice from damaging or pulling down your gutters with Helmet Heat. It features an exposed conductive core that increases its heat output as the temperature drops and decreases output when the temperature rises, helping ensure optimal energy efficiency and safety. See the image below for a before and after!
MIG Building Systems has been recognized by Gutter Helmet for launching the Helmet Heat gutter heating system! By adding this product to our offerings, MIG is now able to provide consumers with a complete package for leaf and ice protection.
Gutter Cleaning & Leaf Screens
Gutters that aren’t properly maintained can get damaged beyond repair. This is when gutter replacement is required. Talk with our Rochester gutter repair experts today to decide what the right option is for you. Whether you are replacing your old gutters or looking to install new ones, you can trust MIG with your needs. Our supplier, Englert Inc., has been a leading provider of seamless gutters for more than 30 years. Englert’s gutter coils are strong and durable and come in a variety of standard colors. Better yet, they offer a 20-year limited finish warranty on all gutter materials.
Once you’ve got your gutters repaired or replaced, they need protection. MIG can help with this as well! We understand the importance of gutter protection and regular gutter cleaning and maintenance. That’s why we offer Gutter Helmet to our customers in the Rochester region.
Protect your gutters. Call MIG today at 888-397-0988 or contact us online to have a gutter guard system installed on your home today.
Gutter Repair Service in Rochester & Syracuse, NY
Our specialists have an average of 10 years of experience. Offering sound professional advice and reliable, quality service to every customer, our rain gutter experts are among the best in the industry. We are fully insured and will provide you with a completely FREE estimate. You can trust that our specialists will develop a custom solution for your gutter repair project!
If your rain gutters are in poor condition and you need repair service in Rochester or Syracuse, New York, contact MIG and speak with one of our seamless gutter specialists today to set your project in motion!
Contact us online or by phone at 888-397-0988 to schedule your gutter repair!
Other Gutter Services in Rochester & Syracuse, NY
In addition to gutter repair, MIG also offers gutter replacement and gutter installation services in Rochester, Syracuse and surrounding areas. MIG can replace or install a variety of gutters—that’s why we’re the go-to contractor for gutter services in Upstate New York!