Did you know more than a million homes across the country don’t have enough insulation and, as a result, are costing their owners a lot of money? Insulation is one of the best ways to increase home energy efficiency and maximize savings, but many people don’t even think about their insulation until their energy bills are skyrocketing!
The team at MIG Building Systems is a top insulation contractor in the area. We are certified by our premier insulation partner and their Pink Panther brand, Owens Corning. Whether you are remodeling an existing home or moving into a new one, you can trust MIG to provide you with the most advanced, customized solutions for your insulation needs.
Call 888-397-0988 to learn more about our services or keep reading!
Insulation Installation for Upstate NY Homes
Read more about the Certified Energy Expert Advantage by clicking the link below:
Insulation Services in Rochester & Syracuse, NY
From re-insulating homes to save homeowners money to new build insulation, MIG does it all. We will install your insulation correctly, safely, and in a timely manner. We’ll clean up afterwards, leaving your home looking great.
Our home insulation contractors can install:
- Spray foam: Typically made of polyurethane, spray foam is applied wet and expands into thick foam. Spray foam insulation can be installed in crevices and hard-to-reach areas and can help reduce air infiltration.
- Fiberglass (batts and blown-in): Fiberglass, which has been used to insulate homes for decades, is available as loose-fill/blown-in or batts. Fiberglass is made of tiny glass fibers and is often installed in attics but can be used to insulate walls and crawl spaces as well.
- Cellulose: Cellulose is environmentally friendly—it consists of up to 85 percent recycled material and takes less energy to make than other insulation materials—and can be installed in any area of a home.
- Radiant barrier: Radiant barrier is a type of reflective insulation material typically installed in attics (under the roof) to help reduce cooling costs by reflecting radiant heat.
Benefits of Home Insulation
The benefits home insulation installation offers extend beyond higher energy efficiency and reduced energy bills. The right amount of home insulation can help:
- Make your home more comfortable no matter what time of year it is
- Reduce outside noises
- Increase the efficiency of your AC
- Make your home more environmentally friendly
- Potentially increase the resale value of your home
Winters can be pretty brutal here in upstate New York, but with insulation, your home will stay nice and comfy. No heat will escape out of your attic or through little gaps, crevices and cracks in your home’s envelope. Conversely, in the summer, your home will stay cool and comfortable.
Residential Insulation Contractors in Rochester & Syracuse, NY
We offer many different types of insulation, including:
- Attic insulation
- Basement insulation
- Wall insulation
- Crawl space insulation
- Cellulose insulation
- Fiberglass insulation
- Spray foam insulation
- Blown-in (or loose-fill) insulation
Take a look at why MIG is the Smart Choice for Insulation!
If you are looking for home insulation services in the Rochester and Syracuse area, MIG can help. We can insulate your new home or re-insulate your existing one! Request a free estimate for your next insulation project today.