It’s a fact that many homes and buildings across the country don’t have enough insulation and, as a result, are increasing energy costs for their owners. Insulation is one of the best ways to increase energy efficiency and maximize savings, but many people don’t even think about their insulation until their energy bills are skyrocketing!
The team at MIG Building Systems is a top insulation contractor in Upstate New York. We are certified by our premier insulation partner and their Pink Panther brand, Owens Corning. Whether you are remodeling an existing home or moving into a new one, you can trust MIG to provide you with the most advanced, customized solutions for your insulation needs.
Call 888-397-0988 to learn more about our services or keep reading!
Residential & Commercial Insulation Services in the Rochester & Syracuse Areas
Read more about the Certified Energy Expert Advantage by clicking the link below:
Insulation Installation You Can Rely On
From re-insulating homes to installing new construction insulation, MIG does it all. We will install your insulation correctly, safely, and in a timely manner. We’ll clean up afterwards, leaving your space looking great.
Our insulation contractors can install:
- Spray foam: Typically made of polyurethane, spray foam is applied wet and expands into thick foam. Spray foam insulation can be installed in crevices and hard-to-reach areas and can help reduce air infiltration.
- Fiberglass (batts and blown-in): Fiberglass, which has been used to insulate homes for decades, is available as loose-fill/blown-in or batts. Fiberglass is made of tiny glass fibers and is often installed in attics but can be used to insulate walls and crawl spaces as well.
- Cellulose: Cellulose is environmentally friendly—it consists of up to 85 percent recycled material and takes less energy to make than other insulation materials—and can be installed in any area of a home.
- And more
Benefits of Insulation
The benefits home insulation installation offers extend beyond higher energy efficiency and reduced energy bills. The right amount of home insulation can help:
- Make your home more comfortable no matter what time of year it is
- Reduce outside noises
- Increase the efficiency of your AC
- Make your home more environmentally friendly
- Potentially increase the resale value of your home
Winters can be pretty brutal here in upstate New York, but with insulation, your home more easily stays comfortable. Heat is less likely to escape out of your attic or through little gaps, crevices and cracks in your home’s envelope. Conversely, in the summer, your home can remain cooler and more comfortable.
Experienced Insulation Contractors in Rochester & Syracuse, NY
We offer many different types of insulation, including:
- Attic insulation
- Basement insulation
- Wall insulation
- Crawl space insulation
- Blown-in (or loose-fill) insulation
Take a look at why MIG is the smart choice for insulation!
If you are looking for insulation services in the Rochester and Syracuse area, MIG can help. We can insulate new homes and buildings or re-insulate your existing one! Request a free estimate for your project today.