Fiberglass insulation is ideal for home remodeling and renovation projects. It consists of extremely fine glass fibers and is one of the most commonly used insulation materials. Fiberglass insulation is a cost-effective option, and the high R-values provide the most desirable levels of protection for your home.
Owens Corning Fiberglass Insulation Installation in Upstate NY
When it comes to fiberglass insulation, MIG Building Systems relies on the trusted Owens Corning brand for its long-standing quality fiberglass insulation products. We recommend Owens Corning EcoTouch® PINK® FIBERGLAS™ Insulation because it:
- Helps homes stay cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, providing ultimate comfort year-round
- Reduces monthly heating and cooling costs over the lifetime of your home
- Offers Owens Corning’s exceptional thermal and acoustical performance
- Contains almost 100% natural ingredients
- Is certified to include a minimum of 58% of total recycled content
- Is formaldehyde-free
Why Choose Fiberglass Insulation for Your Rochester Home?
There are many benefits of choosing fiberglass insulation for your Syracuse or Rochester home’s insulation project:
- Fiberglass insulation is a non-corrosive option that doesn’t require fire-retardant chemicals that corrode pipe and metal.
- Fiberglass insulation is non-combustible and meets all required building model codes.
- Fiberglass insulation is highly moisture resistant, which is important for maintaining your insulation’s effectiveness.
Certified Energy Expert
Carefully selected by renowned insulation innovator Owens Corning, MIG Building Systems is one of a select few CEE members across the country and has been in business since 1975. CEE members are chosen for their dedication to outstanding insulation industry standards and practices.Learn More