Used between the framed studs of walls, floors and ceilings, spray foam insulation can be installed nearly everywhere. Its ability to expand means it is especially appreciated for the overall coverage it provides.
If you’re looking for spray foam insulation contractors in the Rochester and Syracuse areas, talk to MIG Building Systems today. We have been providing home insulation services in Upstate New York since 1975, offering quality insulation installation and reliable, professional service to all of our customers. Our spray foam insulation contractors provide re-insulation services, new construction insulation services and renovation insulation services. We offer a wide variety of different insulation options to fit your needs.
Call 888-397-0988 or fill out a contact form and learn more about our spray foam insulation contractors.
Benefits of Spray Foam Insulation
Ensuring your home is insulated correctly is one of the most effective ways to enhance its efficiency and value. Wondering if spray foam insulation is “worth it?” Well, adequately installed insulation significantly reduces your energy bills and:
- Facilitates better indoor air quality – spray foam insulation reduces the amount of air pollutants and allergens in your home.
- Provides a quieter indoor environment – as a result of spray foam insulation, outside noises are greatly reduced, providing a peaceful environment for your home.
- Increases comfort level – spray foam insulation helps make your home more comfortable by eliminating drafts and condensation.
- Helps with air sealing – able to fill irregular and hard-to-reach spaces, spray foam insulation is effective at sealing cracks and voids in any area. This ability also allows spray foam insulation to be easily installed between floor joists, and around wiring, piping and ductwork.
Spray foam insulation also:
- Adds structural strength to your home and adheres well to any surface it is sprayed on.
- Helps boost your home’s resale value.
- Helps inhibit mold growth because it does not absorb water.
- Does not easily settle or shrink in size after it’s installed.
Spray Foam Insulation Contractors in Rochester & Syracuse, NY
At MIG, we offer Icynene spray foam insulation, which has been tested and validated as an air barrier material and is ideal for both new construction and re-insulation projects. It expands into hard-to-reach cracks and crevices and reduces air leakage to provide you with the utmost comfort in a cost-efficient way.
If you are seeking expertise for your spray foam insulation project and need experienced spray foam insulation contractors, contact MIG today. Allow our insulation experts to show you why spray foam insulation is the right solution for you, then install it correctly so you can start saving and living more comfortably!
Call 888-397-0988 or contact us online to get in touch with our professionals today! You’ll never have to search for the “best spray foam insulation contractors near me” again!
Additional Insulation Services
We offer a variety of insulation services, not just spray foam! When you need commercial or home insulation services in Rochester or Syracuse, call MIG Building Systems. We install most types of installation, including: